User Guide / How to place order
- Please click here to submit your inquiry form to contact us for price check first
** Important: Please do not directly send us e-mail with your inquiry.
It might be sorted as Spam into Junk folder and we are not able to receive your orders. Please ensure to submit your inquiry through our webpage.
- We will check the price and availability of your requested products immediately,
and send you the confirmation
e-mail with the price list and shipping costs.
- If you are satisfied with the price, please request “Pro-forma Invoice” from us, we will send it to you by e-mail.
Please sign on the “Pro-forma Invoice” with date and send it back to us by e-mail
or fax. We accept electronic
Pro-forma Invoice with signature (such as Adobe E-Signatures Function) or you could choose to print out the Invoice, sign it and either fax or scan the hard copy and send it back to us by e-mail.
We accept the following payment methods listed below.
Bank Telegraphic Transfer
- Bring your invoice to the bank. Please send the total amount of the payment written on your proforma invoice through Bank Telegraphic Transfer.
- Please scan and e-mail your T/T (Telegraphic Transfer Remittance) or fax to us after the payment is made.
If you have a PayPal account, you could pay your order simply and straightforward.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click "Send a payment" on the top of the page and remit the total amount as onyour invoice in US Dollars (under $5,000.00 USD). Please send the payment to our PayPal account "email@example.com "Once the payment is received, we will start to process your order immediately andinform you shipping schedule and further details.
※In case, if the total amount of your order is under $5,000.00 USD, we also accept the PayPal. Otherwise, please choose “Bank Telegraphic Transfer” to pay your order.
- We will start to process your order immediately after the initial payment (50% of the total cost) is made.
- You will receive the shipping schedule from us upon the departure.
- Your ordered heavy equipment will be shipped from Japan to the port after the finalpayment is clear.
We will send you the B/L (Bill of Lading) document after your order is shipped and leave the port.
Now, it comes to the end!
Please go to the assigned port to receive your package.
You will be asked to present the B/L document upon the arrival.
Make sure to bring it with you.